[product_list cat=”Portable Oil Filled Heaters”]
Top 3Portable Oil Filled Heaters
Portable Oil Filled Heaters make all the difference in cold homes. Some homes just do not get warm no matter how long the heating is on, but that can all change with the addition of an oil filled heater. Portable Oil Filled Heaters aren’t going to be able to heat the whole house, but they are perfect for heating individual rooms where most of the family members spend their time in together. This means that the heating can be turned off altogether, saving gas, and just using the electricity to heat the room with an oil filled heater.
Some oil filled heaters use a lot of energy, but as they can quickly heat rooms, they don’t need to be used for hours on end, making them much more efficient than sticking the boiler on. If you are currently on the lookout for a new portable oil filled heater, but you do not have a clue where to start in your search for one. Have a look at the following three which are currently three of the most popular in a competitive market.
Vax ACH2V101 Power Heat Oil-Filled Radiator Review – Our Number 1
The Vax brand is a brand that can be trusted, as it has a range of products in a variety of home products from hoovers to radiators. Vax has been around for years and it is a brand that continuously caters for their consumers with a variety of useful products. The Vax ACH2V101 Power Heat Oil-Filled Radiator (VIEW PRICE HERE!) is no different than any of the other products they offer, and it’s certainly a product that provides many benefits when it comes to heating the bigger rooms, up to 45m2. Have a look at some of the features this popular oil filled heater provides its consumers:
- 24 Hour Timer – The 24 hour timer is a good feature for an oil filled radiator, as it will let you choose when you want it to come on. This means that you could be at work all day, but it you could set the timer to start working 20 minutes before you come through the door just so the room is heated for when you enter.
- Cable tidy – The cable tidy is a very simple feature, but once you have finished the radiator you’ll easily be able to store it away with the cable neatly tucked away.
- Castors – Transporting the radiator is very easy thanks to the wheel castors on the bottom of the design. The product is very heavy and robust, but the castors make very light work of moving it around on a variety of surfaces.
- Smart Air Thermostat – The Smart Air Thermostat is the perfect feature to be able to heat rooms to a certain temperature, and keep them heated consistently.
- Frost protection – The frost protection feature will ensure the radiator doesn’t get damaged in the colder rooms.
- Multiple heat settings – Not only does this oil filled heater come with a thermostat setting to keep rooms heated consistently, but it also comes with a variety of heat settings so you can adjust to suit your needs.
In conclusion, this product could be classed as an expensive one, but for an oil-filled heater that is able to heat medium sized rooms, this product will do that with ease. If you aren’t too worried about spending a lot on a oil filled heater that works, then you should definitely consider this product and all of the features it offers.
Features: 24 hour timer – Smart air thermostat – Cable tidy – Castor wheels
Fine Elements 11-Fin Oil Filled Radiator Review – Number 2
When compared with the Vax product above, the Fine elements 11-Fin Oil Filled Radiator is very affordable, but doesn’t quite offer as many features. If you aren’t too worried about having an oil filled radiator that isn’t feature-rich but still heats rooms nicely, then you should look to add one of these to your household. Have a look at some of the features it provides its consumers:
- Cord tidy – The cord tidy is a feature on many oil filled heaters these days, as it offers convenience when storing the heater away in the sense the long cord isn’t going to get in the way.
- 2500W – This product is powerful thanks to its 2500W power, so you’ll be able to heat medium to larger sized rooms with very little effort.
- Maintenance free – This oil filled heater is fully maintenance free, so all you have to worry about is turning it on and off when you need it!
- Thermostat – This product comes fully equipped with a basic thermostat feature so you’ll easily be able to heat a room consistently to suit your needs.
- Castors – The castors are very basic, but they offer consumers an easy way to transport the heater from room to room without lifting a finger.
The Fine Elements 11-Fin Oil Filled Radiator is one of the most affordable and basic oil filled heaters on the market, but it still retains a couple of the simple features that some of the other heaters on the market miss out. If you are looking to pay a great deal of money for an oil filled heater because you don’t think you are going to get much use out of it, you should definitely consider this one for the price it comes at.
Features: Thermostat enabled – Castors – Cord tidy – 2500W – Maintenance Free
Kingavon BB-OR110 7-Fin Slimline Oil Filled Radiator Review – Number 3
For an even more affordable oil filled heater than the Fine Elements 11-Fin Oil Filled Heater, you may want to turn your attentions to the Kingavon BB-OR110 7-Fin Slimline Oil Filled Radiator for your requirements. This product is very modern and very much ready to make any room in the house look tidy. The radiator itself is 7-Fin which makes it powerful enough to heat smaller rooms with ease. The product itself comes with a few features worth mentioning, and these are outlined below:
- Carry handle – A simple carry handle on the top will make transporting the heater from different levels of the house.
- Simple castors – Simple castors do the job they are supposed to and nothing else. You will easily be able to move this product around the room by simply pushing it, and as it is a lot slimmer than over heaters on the market, it is also much lighter.
- Adjustable thermostat – An adjustable thermostat on an oil filled heater this cheap is often hard to find, but this feature will ensure your rooms are heated to the temperature to suit your needs.
- Easy to clean – The product is made out of metal so a simple wipe down every now and then is all it takes to clean this heater.
- Multiple heat settings – Depending on your needs when it comes to an oil filled heater, you can be sure this product is going to be able to heat smaller rooms with ease thanks to its multiple heat settings.
In terms of features, this product is very basic, but it does offer what it needs to in terms of power and quick heated rooms. If you are looking for a slim oil filled heater than looks nice and modern thanks to its black metal finish, then you’ll not find a better product on the market than this one.
Features: Simple castors – East to clean – Multiple heat settings – Adjustable thermostat
The two most affordable products in this list are the Kingavon and Fine Elements Oil Filed heaters. If you are looking for an affordable product, then obviously one of those two would suit your needs perfectly fine But if you are looking for an oil filled heater that offers a lot more in terms of features and a brand you can trust, then you should consider the Vax Oil Filled Heater and all of the features it provides.