|DeWalt 18V XR||Fan cooled motor – 18V XR – Lithium Ion Technology – Variable Speeds||High-End||Lowest Price Here!|
|Bosch 6033A0170||SDS Technology – CutControl – Cord Hook – Low Vibrations||Mid-Range||Lowest Price Here!|
|Makita 4329 240V||Multiple orbital settings – Aluminium base plate – Constant speed control – Soft start – Dust extraction unit||Mid-Range||Lowest Price Here!|
Top 3 Jigsaws
Finding a good jigsaw on the market these days isn’t hard, as there are many quality brands that offer their own range to suit your needs. The main problem when looking for a jigsaw is that you don’t always know what you need, so you always end up buying a jigsaw that doesn’t do the job you need it to, or you end up spending more on a jigsaw that has more features than you require. When looking for a new jigsaw, it’s always important to ask yourself a few questions before just jumping straight in at the deep end and purchasing the first one that comes up. Ask yourself how often you will be using the jigsaw, what jobs you will be doing with the jigsaw, if you need a jigsaw that is cordless or corded for more power etc. There are many questions that you can ask yourself and it’s up to you to decide on the jigsaw that suits your needs.
Jigaws are brilliant tools that offer consumers an easy way to cut material whilst being in complete control of the application. These are the tools that makes cutting curves and other shapes easy thanks to the narrow blade that come with them. If you are looking for an easy start when looking for a new jigsaw, have a look at the three jigsaws below that offer a variety of features, and are currently the most popular jigsaws on the market.
DeWalt 18V XR Lithium-Ion Jigsaw Review – Our Number 1
The DeWalt 18V Lithium-Ion Jigsaw (lowest price here!) comes as a body only, so you’ll need to buy additional accessories such as battery packs if you want to take advantage of this product. The product itself is still a product that should be considered because not only is it a DeWalt branded product that you can trust, but it’s also feature-rich and comes with many features that will benefit you and your application. Have a look at some of the features this fantastic DeWalt product offers:
- Lithium-Ion Technology – As with a lot of the power products on the market today, this product also takes advantage of Lithium-Ion technology that provides much more power. Not only do you get the power needed that will help you to cut through some of the toughest materials, but you’ll also get a product that is efficient and is quick to charge up.
- 3000 RPM – This product is perfect for applications that require a professional finish, as the motor this product is built around will ensure the blade can cut up to 3000 RPM.
- Fan cooled motor – This product is very powerful so it’s important it doesn’t burn out from overuse, which is why it was integrated with a powerful fan-cool motor that will ensure it can be used on the toughest of materials.
- Variable speeds – This product offers variable speed controls so you will have a speed that suits the application perfectly.
- Lock-off feature – The lock-off feature is a simple safety measure that is implemented so the product can’t start until the lock-off is switched on again.
It doesn’t get much better than DeWalt when it comes to jigsaw power products, and even though you will need to spend a lot just for the body of this product, you will find that it is a great investment. This product may not be considered for anyone that is just going to use it once in a blue moon, but it should definitely be considered by tradesmen that need to use a jigsaw on a daily basis.
Features: Fan cooled motor – 18V XR – Lithium Ion Technology – Variable Speeds
Bosch 6033A0170 PST 800 PEL Jigsaw Review – Number 2
Jigsaws are only as good as the brand they come with, and seeing as this product is Bosch branded, you’ll find that it lives up to the statement of being one of the most used jigsaws on the market. Bosch always go above and beyond for their customers, which is why this Bosch 6033A0170 PST 800 PEL Jigsaw will do everything you need it to and much more. If you are looking for a top class jigsaw that isn’t going to set you back an arm and a leg, you should consider this Bosch product. Have a look at some of the features it provides below:
- 530W Motor – a handy 530W motor will do all the damage it needs to that will ensure you are able to cut through materials quickly without breaking a sweat.
- Easy storage – This jigsaw has all the simple features a lot of the other quality jigsaws miss out on, such as the cord hook this one provides at the back that will allow for easy, clean storage once it’s finished with.
- CutControl – If you are looking for a jigsaw that also offers cut control, then it doesn’t get better than this Bosch branded product. The CutControl technology that this product possesses is excellent, and you’ll be able to follow the line with ease.
- Low vibrations – Unlike a lot of the other jigsaws on the market, this one actually has low vibration technology that will make sure you are in full control of every application.
All in all, you don’t get many jigsaws on the market as good as this Bosch product for the price. This product comes at half the cost of some of the other jigsaws around, so it’s always worth considering if you want a quality product that is going to do the job it needs to, for half the price you pay for others.
Features: SDS Technology – CutControl – Cord Hook – Low Vibrations
Makita 4329 240V Orbital Action Jigsaw Review – Number 3
Taking advantage of the orbital action technology, the Makita 4329 240V Orbital Action Jigsaw will make very light work of cutting through a variety of materials. This product is well-liked because of its three orbital settings and ease of use, and with a long with some of the other features it provides, makes it a strong competitor in the jigsaw market. Have a look at some of the other features the Makita 4329 240V Orbital Action Jigsaw provides its consumers:
- Multiple orbital settings – Depending on your applications requirements will depend on the orbital setting you choose. This product comes with three orbital settings so you know you are going to have a bit of variety when it comes to work.
- Soft start – This product possesses soft start technology so it is not only going to finish products off nicely, but it’s also going to be able to start them nicely without ruining the edges.
- Constant speed control – You are in full control of speed thanks to this jigsaws technology. This is great because this means you are in full control of the application and that will produce better results.
- Dust extraction – The product has a dust extraction unit fitted to the back so it can easily be fitted with a dust extraction device that will make the working area clean and safe throughout the cutting process.
The Makita brand is another brand to look out for when it comes to jigsaws, and the Makita 4329 240V Orbital Action Jigsaw will make your cutting experience easy. If you are looking for a jigsaw that isn’t too expensive, you should definitely consider this Makita product and all of the features it offers.
Features: Multiple orbital settings – Aluminium base plate – Constant speed control – Soft start – Dust extraction unit
The three products here each offer a quality experience, and they all come at different price ranges based on the features they all provide. But there is only one product here that truly catches the eye, and that is the DeWalt. The DeWalt 18V XR Lithium-Ion Jigsaw is one of the best jigsaws on the market currently, and even though you may look at the price and turn your nose up at it because it is a body only product, it is still very much worth investing it thanks to the fact it’s a reliable DeWalt product.