Updated top products 2nd September 2019
Top 3 Electric Carving Knives
An Electric Carving Knife isn’t necessarily a kitchen product that gets used on a daily basis, but it is a product that you will be glad you have invested in when you do use it. The products themselves take the hassle out of cutting through food and make it effortless, so you can concentrate on completing the much needed jobs at hand. If you are a turkey, beef, or ham lover, this product will be a godsend because it truly offers an easy way to cut through the meat within a few seconds rather than spending half an hour, so they are the perfect products when it comes to Christmas and other family celebrations.
Finding an electric carving knife to buy is very easy, because there are thousands of different products available, but finding one that offers both reliability and effortless cutting doesn’t come without its problems. If you are currently looking for a new electric carving knife but you can’t seem to find the perfect product, have a look at the three below which are guaranteed to take the hassle out of cutting meat and other foods.
James Martin ZX773 Electric Carving Knife Review – Our Number 1
The James Martin ZX773 Electric Carving Knife (VIEW PRICE HERE!) by Wahl isn’t the most cost effective solution when it comes to electric carving knives, but it is one well worth investing in. The product itself is ergonomically designed so you can be sure of a comfortable and safe experience during operation. It’s also a product that is designed by a professional chef in James Martin, so you know you are going to get a product that is going to work. If you fancy paying over the odds for an electric carving knife, have a look at this James Martin product and some of the features it offers:
- Powerful motor – This product is built around a powerful 120 W motor so you can be sure it is going to be able to cut through some of the toughest of foods with ease.
- Multiple safety functions – This electric carving knife comes with a safety lock so it isn’t going to start working unless you are in full control. It also comes with safety release blades so you can quickly and safely change blades with little hassle.
- Stainless steel blades – The blades used within the electric carving knife are not only tough and long lasting, but they are also fully dishwasher safe so they are very efficient.
- Ergonomic handle – This product was designed to be as comfortable to use as possible during long periods, which is why it is designed around a soft grip handle that provides added comfort.
- Multi purpose blades – This product comes with two blades that will give you an electric carving knife that can complete multiple cutting jobs.
This James Martin ZX773 Electric Carving Knife is a little costly compared with other electric carving knives on the market, but it’s a product that is guaranteed to make light work of any cutting application put in front of it. This product should definitely be considered if you are serious about kitchen accessories.
Features: 2 blades – Soft-grip handle – 120 W motor –Stainless steel blades
Andrew James Electric Carving Knife Review – Number 2
The Andrew James Electric Carving Knife is a modern knife that will make cutting bread easy. It’s a product that comes with a set of two blades, so it not only has the option to cut bread, but will also get through tough meats with ease thanks to its standard stainless steel blade. The powerful 150 Watt motor will ensure quick and efficient cutting, and with other features such as the safety release and dishwasher safe blades you can be sure you are getting a product well worth the money. Have a look at some of the other features this Andrew James Electric Carving Knife offers:
- 2 Metre power cord – A handy 1.2 metre power cord isn’t exactly a feature that is something to get excited about, but it’s still a handy feature that will ensure you are able to cut through meet and bread without the wire getting in the way.
- 150 Watt motor – This product is built around a powerful 150 watt motor so you can be sure you are going to be able to cut through foods very quickly.
- Lightweight – This product is very lightweight and comfortable to use so you can be sure you are going to be in full control during any application.
- Dishwasher safe blades – You will be presented with two sets of blades with the purchase of the electric carving knifes, and they are both dishwasher safe, making cutting even more convenient.
This product is very simple but it does the cutting job it’s supposed to do. It’s not a product that is recommended for cutting frozen foods, but anything else it will have no problems with. This electric carving knife from Andrew James should definitely be considered thanks to its features and the price it comes at.
Features: 1.2m power cord – Easy to use – Safety features – Two sets of blades
Judge Electric Carving Knife Review – Number 3
The popular Judge Electric Carving Knife is by far one of the most expensive electric carving knives on the market, but you are getting a reliable product that is manufactured by a brand in Judge you can trust. This product doesn’t offer a lot more than standard electric carving knives, so you are paying for the brand, but it’s certainly an electric carving knife worth adding to the kitchen if you are serious about kitchen accessories. Have a look at some of the features this Judge Electric Carving Knife offers:
- Ergonomic handle – This electric carving knife from Judge is very easy to hold thanks to its well-design ergonomic handle.
- Simple to use – For a product that is so expensive it is still very easy to use. It doesn’t come with a lot of needless features which makes this product one of the easiest to use in the industry. Simply press the button to operate and release when you are finished cutting.
- Sharp universal blades – This product comes with a sharp universal blade so you can be sure it isn’t going to be strenuous work cutting through some of the toughest meats.
In conclusion, this product doesn’t really offer a lot when compared with the two electric carving knives above, but it’s certainly a brand worth investing in. If you are looking for a quality electric carving knife and you don’t mind paying over the odds, this Judge Electric Carving Knife should be considered.
Features: Sharp universal blades – Easy to use – Powerful 150 Watt motor –Ergonomic handle
The Judge Electric Carving Knife is a bit too expensive for what it offers, but it’s still a knife that should be considered if you are a fan of the Judge brand. The other two knifes in this list are similar in price, but the James Martin ZX773 Electric Carving Knife is the product that should be considered the most because of the features it offers and the fact it was designed by a professional chef, which means it’s a product that does what it should.