|Morphy Richards||Sauté Function –Easy To Use – Select Between A Smooth Or Chunky Soup – Cooks Smooth Soup In 21 Minutes –Pause Option – Can Also Be Used To Make Juices And Smoothies –LED Countdown – 17 Recipes Included – 1.6 L Capacity.||Mid Range||Lowest Price Here!|
|Tefal||Automatic Keep Warm Feature – Easy To Use – Easy To Clean –Two Consistency Options – Versatile – Easy to Use Display – 1 Year Warranty.||Mid-Range/ High End||Lowest Price Here!|
|Cooks Professional||Easy To Use –Versatile – Reheat an Boil Options – Extra Safety Measures –Easy To Clean – Comes With Recipe Book.||Mid-Range.||Lowest Price Here!|
Top 3 Soup Makers
Do you want to make your own soup from scratch without actually having to cook? If so it may be time you invested in a soup maker. These innovative machines are super easy to use (all you have to do is prep your ingredients, select your required consistency and let the machine do the rest), they require very little time or effort on your part and they will leave you with minimal washing up! Soup makers are especially ideal for busy people who want a healthy, nutritious meal but don’t have the energy to cook after work and as these machines do most of the work for you your free to spend that time on other things. You will also save money in the long run with these machines as you won’t have to buy expensive ready made soup ever again!
If you would like to invest in a soup maker but you’re not sure where to begin then you’re in the right place. Read on for our review of the top 3 soup makers!
Morphy Richards 501014 Review – Our Number 1
The Morphy Richards 501014 (lowest price here!) is equip with all the necessary features which you need to make delicious homemade soup with minimal effort.
- This soup maker includes a handy sauté feature which you can use to sauté your ingredients for extra flavour before cooking. You can sauté your food and make the soup in the same machine to avoid extra washing up and to save on space.
- The Morphy Richards soup maker is very easy to use. All you have to do is prep the necessary ingredients, sauté if required, add to the machine, select the soup consistency that you want and the soup maker will do the rest!
- When you use the Morphy Richards soup maker you can select between two consistency options to guarantee your soup is just how you want it. The smooth setting will blend and cook your soup in just 21 minutes and the chunky option will cook you a hearty, healthy soup in just under half an hour. If you would like your chunky soup to be a little smoother you always have the option to blend it afterwards.
- This soup maker comes with a pause option. This is really handy because it means that if you have forgotten any necessary ingredients or if you just want to add some more spiced you can do so without disrupting the cooking process. Once you have added what you need and replaced the lid the soup maker will then pick up where it left off and continue to cook.
- The Morphy Richards 501014 isn’t just a soup maker; it also doubles as a juicer! In addition to smooth or chunky soups you can use this machine to make smoothies, juice drinks and even the juice mix for cocktails.
- This soup maker comes with a handy LED countdown which lets you know exactly when your soul will be ready.
- The Morphy Richards 501014 soup maker is very easy to clean. It has a non stick costing which means that after you’ve used the jug you just need to give it s quick rinse and wipe.
- If you’re a bit stuck for soup ideas the Morphy Richards 501014 can help. It comes with 17 easy recipes to get you started and with the recipes ranging from pea and ham soup to pineapple smoothies you’re guaranteed to find something you want to try.
- This soup maker has a 1.6 litre capacity and can make up to 4 servings each time.
Features: Sauté Function –Easy To Use – Select Between A Smooth Or Chunky Soup – Cooks Smooth Soup In 21 Minutes –Pause Option – Can Also Be Used To Make Juices And Smoothies –LED Countdown – 17 Recipes Included – 1.6 L Capacity.
Pricing: Mid Range
Tefal BL841140 Easy Soup Review – Number 2
- This soup maker comes with an automatic keep warm feature which will keep your soup at the right temperature for up to 40 minutes after it has finished cooking.
- The Tefal BL841140 is very easy and quick to use. All you have to do is prep and chop your chosen ingredients, add to the cooking jug with water or stock, put the lid on, select your programme and then go relax as your soup cooks.
- This soup maker comes with an easy clean programme which will clean your soup maker in just 3 minutes.
- The Tefal BL841140 has a creamy soup option and a chunky soup option which you can select depending on your recipe and what you feel like that day. The creamy soup will take 23 minutes from start till finish whereas the chunky soup will take 25 with an optional 4 minute blend if it turns out too chunky.
- In addition to soup you can also use this machine to make smoothies, deserts, cocktails, mixtures even baby food.
- This soup maker comes with 30 recipes which will help you cook anything from chunky soups to gazpachos and desserts.
- The Tefal BL841140 comes with a large, easy to use display which makes the cooking process even easier.
- This soup maker comes with a user friendly manual and a 1 year warranty.
Features: Automatic Keep Warm Feature – Easy To Use – Easy To Clean –Two Consistency Options – Versatile – Easy to Use Display – 1 Year Warranty.
Pricing: Mid-Range/ High End
Cooks Professional Electric Review – Number 3
- This soup maker is very easy to use. In just three quick steps and less than half an hour you can go from raw ingredients to a bowl of custom made soup.
- The Cooks Professional soup maker comes with a manual pulse feature which you can use to make coulis’, shakes and smoothies as well as soup.
- This Cooks Professional model comes with reheat and boil options. These features allow you to cook the soup in advance and then reheat when you are ready to eat.
- This soup maker had extra safety features to protect against any accidents. The jug has a maximum fill line to stop you over filling it so it won’t boil over, it has an anti dry shut off procedure which stops it dry booking if there isn’t enough liquid, and if you remove the lid during the cooking process the machine will automatically shut off to protect against injury.
- The Cooks Professional soup maker is also very easy to clean. All you have to do is add water and washing up liquid and start the pulse feature so that the machine can clean itself.
- This soup maker comes with a recipe book to help get you started on your soup making journey.
Features: Easy To Use –Versatile – Reheat an Boil Options – Extra Safety Measures –Easy To Clean – Comes With Recipe Book.
Any one of these soup makers will help you cook tasty home made soup from scratch without hardly having to cook at all, and we are sure you would be happy with any onr of these three models, but I think we can agree that one soup maker outperforms the rest. The best soup maker on this list is the Morphy Richards 501014 Saute and Soup Maker because it has a superior capacity of 1.6 litres, it had a sauté feature which will help you add extra flavour to your soup whilst avoiding any extra washing up, it has the fastest cooking time of 21 minutes for the smooth soup consistency, it can be caused so you can add additional ingredients once the cooking process has already started, it has an LED countdown and it doubles as a juicer!