|NUTRiBULLET||900 Watts – Recipe Book – Makes Sports Drinks and Protein Shakes – 32 OZ Cup – Powerful.||Mid-Range||Lowest Price Here!|
|Salter||BBC ‘Best Buy’ Winner – 1000W – Attractive – Compact - Easy to Clean – Comes With Recipe Book.||Mid-Range/Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
|Andrew James||220W – Two 600ml Cups – Stainless Steel Blades – Multiple Speed Settings – 2 Year Warranty.||Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
Top 3 Smoothie Makers
Everyone knows you’re meant to consume at least 5 portions of fruit and vegetables a day in order to maintain a healthy lifestyle, but the truth is it is often easier said than done. If you have a busy schedule and you spend most of your day working then the last thing you’ll want to do when you get home is cook a complicated meal.
There are loads of ‘healthy’ lunch time options which you can grab on the go, but unfortunately these ‘healthy options’ often turn out to be less healthy than you hoped. Even so called ‘super drinks’ which are meant to contain all the nutrients and necessary vitamins are often filled with unnecessary sugars which aren’t going to do your teeth or your figure any favours.
The best way to make sure you keep track of what you are putting in your body is to make you make your own food and drink yourself, but if you have a busy lifestyle how are you expected to do that? This is where smoothie makers come in. The great thing about making your own smoothies is that you are entirely in control of what goes into your drink.
You get to pick all the ingredients and add/omit based on your individual taste so you can make exactly what you like, plus you can also avoid adding excess sugar to make sure your smoothie really is healthy. If you are interested in making your own smoothies but you’re not sure how to get started then read on for our guide to the top 3 smoothie makers available online!
NUTRiBULLET Pro 900 Review – Our Number 1
- The NUTRiBULLET Pro (lowest price here!) has 900 watts of power and operates on 25,000 RPM. This machine will make your smoothies faster and will ensure they are extra smooth.
- This smoothie maker comes with a recipe book which will help get you started on your smoothie making journey.
- If you are a gym enthusiast (or trying to be) then this is the perfect smoothie maker for you. In addition to the classic smoothie options you can use the NUTRiBULLET Pro 900 to make sports drinks and protein shakes without all the unnecessary preservatives that you may find in a shop bought brand.
- The NUTRiBULLET Pro 900 comes with a 32 oz cup which will help keep you satisfied for longer.
- This smoothie maker uses a combination of cyclonic action and an extractor blade to effectively break down the foods to extract more of the inner nutrients.
- This powerful NUTRiBULLET smoothie maker can shred skins, burst seeds and crack through stems to ensure your smoothie has a smooth consistency.
Features: 900 Watts – Recipe Book – Makes Sports Drinks and Protein Shakes – 32 OZ Cup – Powerful.
Salter EK2002 Nutri Pro Review – Number 2
- The Salter EK2002 won the ‘Best Buy’ option on the BBC2 show ‘What to Buy and Why’, beating several other brands in the process.
- This smoothie maker comes with 1000W of power to ensure you smoothie is as smooth and well blended as possible without losing any essential nutrients.
- This is an attractive, compact model which will not only look great in any kitchen but is also easy to store when not in use.
- The Salter EK2002 is very easy to clean. All you have to do is give the smoothie maker a rinse, pop the additional cups and lids in the dishwasher and leave them ready for next time!
- This smoothie maker comes with 50 healthy smoothie recipes which will help you get started right away.
Features: BBC ‘Best Buy’ Winner – 1000W – Attractive – Compact – Easy to Clean – Comes With Recipe Book.
Andrew James Smoothie Maker Review – Number 3
- This smoothie maker has 220W power and is equip with grinding, juicing and blending options to help you create a wide variety of drinks and meals.
- The Andrew James Smoothie maker comes with two 600ml cups complete with flip-up lids and handles so it is easier than ever to take your smoothie out with you. This is great for a nutritious, filling and cheap breakfast before work and can also be used to make your lunch times extra healthy.
- This may be a budget smoothie maker but they haven’t compromised on high quality materials. The Andrew James multifunctional smoothie maker comes with high quality stainless steel blades which will easily chop up fruit, vegetables, herbs and even ice!
- This smoothie maker offers two speed settings and a pulse setting so you have more control over the consistency of your smoothie. This will help you try out new things and ensure your smoothie is always exactly how you want it.
- The Andrew James smoothie maker comes with a 2 year warranty to protect you against any accidental damages. This is a pretty good sign especially for a cheaper model because it shows that the manufacturers have faith in this smoothie maker and they don’t expect it to break any time soon.
Features: 220W – Two 600ml Cups – Stainless Steel Blades – Multiple Speed Settings – 2 Year Warranty.
These are all excellent smoothie makers which are guaranteed to help you incorporate more fruit and vegetables into your life in a convenient, time saving way. We are sure you would be happy with any of these machines but one does stand out among the rest. First place goes to the NUTRiBULLET Pro 900 Series Extractor Blender 15 Piece Set, 900 W – Champagne because it is powerful, it comes with a large cup to keep you full on the go, it effectively cuts through seeds, stems and skins to ensure an even smoother consistency, it comes with an impressive recipe book which will help even a complete novice become a smoothie making pro in no time and best of all it can be used to make a wide range of drinks including protein shakes and sports options.