|Bonsaii EverShred||60 minute continuous – 6 Gallon bucket – Auto start/off – 12 pieces of paper at a time||High-End||Lowest Price Here!|
|Swordfish 1000XC||Cross-cut technology||Mid-Range||Lowest Price Here!|
|Fellowes Powershred||Safety cut-out – 5 minute shredding – 15 litre bin – Easy to use - Lightweight||Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
Top 3 Paper Shredders
There was a time a while back when shredding bills or important documents had to either be done with a pair of scissors, or by burning them. Burning documents obviously wasn’t good for the environment, and cutting paper with scissors wasn’t very efficient, which is why paper shredders were invented, not just for domestic use, but also commercially. Paper Shredders make the whole process easy, so workers can concentrate more on their jobs in hand rather than cutting up paper.
There are many paper shredders on the market, and depending on the price for one will depend on the features that come with it. Firstly you need to decide what sort of paper shredder you are looking for and what features you need to make it an easy process for you. If you need a paper shredder for a commercial office, then you’ll be looking at spending a lot of money on a shredder that can offer automatic shredding facilities, whereas if you just wanted one at home for shredding every now and then, a basic one that is much more affordable will do the trick. If you are currently on the lookout for a new shredder but you don’t know where to start in your search, have a look at some of the popular options below.
Bonsaii EverShred C149-D Paper Shredder Review – Our Number 1
The BonsaiiEverShred C149-D Paper Shredder (lowest price here!) is pretty expensive, but it is something that should be invested in especially if you are one to take your personal information safe and your financial identity protected. This product offers many features for the price you pay for it, so you can be sure you are getting a product well worth investing in. The Bonsaii brand isn’t exactly a well-known brand but their Paper Shredders are popular for a reason. If you are interested in getting to know more about this paper shredder, have a look at some of the features this product is able to provide to its consumers:
- Continuous Shredder – This shredder has automatic shredding capabilities, which means paper can be placed in there and it will shred through it for up to 60 minutes continuously. This is perfect if you have hundreds of sheets to shred but you don’t have the time to stand around and help it into the machine yourself.
- Multi sheet shredder – This product runs on a powerful motor, which is why it is able to shred up to 12 sheets of standard paper at a time. This means you’ll not have to wait ages to shred hundreds of paper, and you’ll be able to concentrate on more important jobs in hand.
- 6 Gallon bucket – The bucket at the bottom that is easy to slide out when it needs emptying will be able to fit up to 6 gallons of paper in it at any one time.
- Auto start and stop – The product can be switched to an auto start feature that will allow it to start automatically as soon as it senses paper is in its mouth.
- Reverse function – as with most common paper shredders on the market, this product can also reverse the shredding process, which is great if it happens to block up while shredding.
It doesn’t get much better than this paper shredder from Bonsaii in a small office, and it has many features that will make paper shredding effortless. If you don’t mind investing the money in a good paper shredder, then you’ll want to consider this BonsaiiEverShred C149-D Paper shredder like a lot of other consumers do already.
Features: 60 minute continuous – 6 Gallon bucket – Auto start/off – 12 pieces of paper at a time
Swordfish 1000XC Paper Shredder Review – Number 2
The Swordfish 1000XC Paper Shredder has all the features you need to make sure your documents aren’t going to leave any valuable information to identity thief’s. This product uses cross-cut technology to ensure that it is cut once, and then cut again across to make it even more efficient than many other paper shredders on the market. This product is a little more affordable than the Bonsaii range, but it is still quite expensive and should only be considered by commercial consumers. Have a look at some of the features the Swordfish 1000XC Paper Shredder offers:
- Cross-cut technology – The cross-cut technology is a great feature that will ensure identity thieves have even less chance of stealing valuable information.
- Credit Card Cutting – There is also a slot on top of the shredder that is able to cut through credit cards.
- Multi shredder – This product has the power and ability to cut up to 10 sheets of paper at a time, making it one of the best shredders on the market for small office use.
- 20 Litre bin – The 20 litre waste bin can easily be slid from underneath the shredder and emptied when needed. 20 litres is enough space for around 150 shredded sheets of paper.
- Castor wheels – This product comes fully equipped with its own castor wheels, making it very easy to transport and move around the office.
This product is quite expensive for what it does, but it definitely does the job along with the many features it comes with. A lot of shredders do not have the ability to cut through credit cards, so for this one to have a slot that does exactly that is a bonus. If you are looking for a good quality paper shredder for the office and you are worried about forking out for one as long as it’s good, this Swordfish 1000Xc Paper Shredder is always an option.
Features: Cross-cut technology
Fellowes Powershred M-8C Cross-Cut Paper Shredder Review – Number 3
The Fellowes Powershred M-8C Cross-Cut Paper Shredder is a great example of how paper shreds should be built, and what features should be implemented into them. This product is very affordable, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t worth its weight in gold. A lot of consumers say this is the best paper shredder they have ever used, so it’s definitely one that should be considered if you are looking for an affordable option to have at home. Have a look at some of the features it provides:
- Safety cut-out – This product comes with multiple safety features, and one of those features is that fact it is able to cut out as soon as it senses that there is a jam.
- 15 Litre bin – This product comes built around a 15 Litre bin that is the bottom half of the design. So all you need to do is take the shredder head off and you’ll be able to empty it with ease.
- Credit card shredder – Not only is this shred powerful enough to shred through multiple sheets of paper at a time, with paperclips, but it is also able to shred through credit cards making it even more convenient.
- Safety lock – When the safety lock is activated, it means the shredder head can’t be removed from the main bin compartment, providing an extra layer of security when children are around.
In terms of shredding power, this product does exactly what it is supposed to and not a lot else. It comes with a few basic features such as the safety lock, and the fact it can shred through credit cards. If you are looking for an affordable option when it comes to shredding paper and credit cards, this one will offer you exactly that.
Features: Safety cut-out – 5 minute shredding – 15 litre bin – Easy to use – Lightweight
All three products above offer a cracking service when it comes to shredding paper, and depending on your requirements and budget will depend on the one you choose. You could opt for the Fellowes Powershred if you needed a basic shredder for home personal use, or you could go for a much more powerful shredder in the Swordfish XC1000 Paper Shredder. If you have the money though, it’s always worth considering the BonsaiiEvershred, as that is currently one of the most sought-of paper shredders on the market, and it should be one that’s considered before the rest.