|JLL® S400||16 Point Cushion Deck – 15 Running Programmes – iPhone/MP3 Connectivity||High End||Lowest Price Here!|
|XM-PROIII||12 km/h Top Speed – 13 Programmes – Drinks Holder||Mid Range||Lowest Price Here!|
|Confidence Gtr||Emergency Stop Clip – 12 km/h Top Speed – Folding Design||Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
The best motorised treadmill to get fit in 2017!
It’s a new year and for many it’s the time to make a change and make some resolutions. The Christmas eat-a-thon has been and gone and if your anything like me then you have two choices… Buy a new wardrobe to accommodate for the over indulgence or, make a vow to make 2017 your healthiest year yet and shed that excess weight.
I’ve decided to go with option two and since your reading this I’m going to assume you’ve made the same decision. To help you on your goal I decided to test 3 of the top motorised treadmills on the market at the moment – because there is no chance I’m running outside on the pavement… I want to watch TV while I exercise and it hurts my knees too much!
JLL® S400 Premium motorised folding Review – Our Number 1
So the first one I’m going to look at is the JLL® S400 (lowest price here!) this one was actually recommended by a friend, after telling him about my plan to review some motorised treadmills.
Let’s take a lookat some of the features of this product;
- 16 point cushion deck absorption system
- Speed ranges from 0.3km/h to 16km/h
- 20 levels auto incline
- 5″ LCD Monitor which displays time, speed, distance, heart rate, calories
- 15 running programmes, the first 3 programmes you have the option to customise yourself.
- iPod/iPhone/MP3 Connectivity and USB interface. Bluetooth Enabled.
- Warranty (Home Use): 5 Years Motor. 2 Years Parts and Labour and a lifetime warranty on the Frame.
This treadmill was really easy to setup it only took 30 minutes from taking out of the box to getting it setup. The amount of programmes on here was almost overwhelming, but I found that it’s a brilliant way to keep plenty of variety in your workouts. It also features in built speakers, I personally prefer to use my headphones – out of habit more than anything. But when I did test them out I was impressed with the sound quality. The build quality and comfort of this machine really made it feel more premium than the price suggests.
Features: 16 Point Cushion Deck – 15 Running Programmes – iPhone/MP3 Connectivity
Pricing: High End
XM-PROIII TREADMILL Review – Number 2
I was looking forward to testing the XM-PROIII out as it claims to be the UK’s Number 1 Professional Home Treadmill and I’ve also spotted it in the magazine “Health & Fitness” I’ve also been informed that it was featured in “Womens Fitness” – someone told me… Honest!
Any way let’s take a look at some of the main features of the XM-PROIII below;
- LIFETIME Motor Warranty & 2 Years On Frame & Parts –
- Lightweight / Compact / Folding Design
- Built In Speakers – Listen To Music From Your Phone/iPod While Running –
- Drinks Holder – Towel Rail
- Dimensions: 140 (H) x 65 (W) x 135 (L) CM
- 12KPH Maximum Speed
- 12 Auto Programs + 1 Manual
This was once again a seamless setup, not quite as fast as the JLL® S400 but still well under an hour till it was out the box and ready to ride. This comes in at the mid rangeprice and to be honest I could really tell the difference in build quality compared to theJLL® S400, but we will have a look after the next treadmill to see whether the price made up for it…
Features: 12 km/h Top Speed – 13 Programmes – Drinks Holder
Price: Mid Range
Confidence Gtr Power Pro Review – Number 3
- 1km/h to 12km/h speed
- Multi function large LED Display showing speed, distance, time, calories, heart rate and scan between all, Heart rate monitor (only use when at walking speeds to avoid falling)
- Adjustable incline; 3 incline levels to add a new dimension to your run
- Folding design for easy storage,
- Emergency stop clip; clip to your clothing and if you fall, it will automatically stop
I found this very similar to the JLL® S400 in terms of build quality, and was overall impressed. The ability to fold this away is ideal for hiding away in the corner when not in use.
Features: Emergency Stop Clip – 12 km/h Top Speed – Folding Design
I mentioned at the start of my review that one of the reasons I wanted a motorised treadmill was because my knees started hurting when I use to run. This was a big factor in my decision process and anyone that has any running experience knows that the comfort of a treadmill is a very important feature. Another feature that really sold it to me and made it the one I’m going to be using was the fact it has 20 different incline options! I’m talking about the JLL® S400, with the points I’ve just mentioned and the overall build quality it was easy to see why it is at the higher price point and it’s definitely worth the money.
So if you’re looking for a long term fitness companion then I would highly recommend the JLL® S400 it may be at the higher end of the price scale but it’s still the best value out of the three.