|Andrew James||Versatile – Powerful – Stainless Steel Blades – 70G Capacity – Transparent Lid- Easy to Clean.||Mid-Range.||Lowest Price Here!|
|De'Longhi||Professional Quality – 120g Bean Capacity – Selector Dials – Cup Selector – Transparent Lid- Removable Powder Container.||Mid-Rnage/Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
|VonShef||150W Motor – 18 Fineness Settings – Cup Selection – Detachable Transparent Container – Attractive Body – Free Cleaning Brush – 2 Year Warranty.||Mid-Range/ Affordable.||Lowest Price Here!|
Top 3 Coffee Grinders
A coffee grinder is a must-have for any coffee lover. Of course you can buy pre-ground coffee in any local supermarket but if you have ever had a cup of coffee made out of freshly ground beans you’ll know that there is really no competition. If you buy pre-ground coffee you have no control over the consistency and you can’t experiment with different options to find your perfect grind. You may also have found that pre-ground coffee beans get stale quickly which is obviously a big problem where taste is concerned. If you’re sick of sub-standard coffee and you want café quality from the comfort of your own home then it may be time to invest in a coffee grinder.
If you’re interested in buying a coffee grinder you might be a bit confused as to what you should be looking for. Luckily for you we’ve created this guide to the top 3 coffee grinders!
Andrew James Coffee, Nut and Spice Review – Our Number 1
- The Andrew James grinder (lowest price here!) is a versatile machine which can grind a lot more than coffee beans. You can use this grinder with nuts, spices, seeds and more so as well as improving your morning coffee this grinder could also become a handy cooking assistant! You can even use this Andrew James grinder to make gluten-free flour!
- This powerful 150W motor can grind through pretty much anything and can be easily adjusted to make personal blends.
- The Andrew James grinder is complete with stainless steel blades to ensure long lasting quality and easy cleaning.
- This grinder can hold up to 70g of ground coffee in one go so you can easily share your coffee with family or friends. You can also use this grinder to grind spices ready for a delicious curries or nuts for a tasty desert or snack bar.
- The Andrew James grinder comes with a transparent lid which helps you keep an eye on the consistency of your blend so you can control how coarse or fine it is.
- It is super easy to clean this grinder. All you have to do is wipe it clean with a damp cloth or use a fine bristled brush for those awkward areas under the blades.
- This grinder includes a 2 year warranty which will protect you from any accidental damages.
Features: Versatile – Powerful – Stainless Steel Blades – 70G Capacity – Transparent Lid- Easy to Clean.
De’Longhi KG79 Professional Burr Review – Number 2
- This is a professional level burr grinder which is guaranteed to give you a truly great blend.
- The DeLonghi KG76 has a 120g bean capacity which will make sure there is enough left over coffee to share.
- This coffee grinder comes with separate selector dials which you can use to control the consistency of your blend. You also have a cup selector which helps you choose how many cups of coffee yo want to make at that time.
- This grinder comes with a transparent container and lid so you can keep an eye on your grind to make sure it doesn’t disappoint.
- The DeLonghi’s powder container is removable so you can easily store it away after use.
Features: Professional Quality – 120g Bean Capacity – Selector Dials – Cup Selector – Transparent Lid- Removable Powder Container.
VonShef Premium Burr Review – Number 3
- This grinder comes with a 150W powerful motor and burr grinder which ensures maximum taste and freshness.
- The VonShef Premium grinder has 18 settings which you can use to select the consistency of your grind. Number 1 will give you the finest grind and you can select all the way up to 18 for the coarsest option.
- This grinder comes with a cup selection dial which you use to choose between 4-16 cups. This is a great feature which will help you make sure there is enough coffee to go around whenever you have company.
- The VonShef Premium grinder has a detachable and transparent bean container. This help you keep an eye on your grind at all times to ensure you get the results you want, plus it looks stylish to boot!
- This grinder has an attractive stainless steel body which will compliment any kitchen. This grinder also comes with a free cleaning brush and a coffee scoop.
- The VonShef Premium Burr Grinder comes with a free extended warranty which will cover you for 2 years!
Features: 150W Motor – 18 Fineness Settings – Cup Selection – Detachable Transparent Container – Attractive Body – Free Cleaning Brush – 2 Year Warranty.
Pricing: Mid-Range/ Affordable.
These are all excellent coffee bean grinders which may well save you from ever having a bad cup of coffee ever again, but there can only be one winner. This time our top spot goes to the Andrew James Coffee, Nut and Spice Grinder – Powerful 150Watt, Stainless Steel Blades because this is such a versatile machine which in addition to coffee can also grind the necessary ingredients for a delicious curry or desert, it has durable stainless steel blades, it is super easy to clean, it has a transparent lid to help you keep an eye on the consistency of the beans and it has an impressive two year warranty!